In the cover story for our July/August issue, Brad Pitt told GQ that he’s entering the “last semester or trimester” of his career. What does that look like? More unusual films, new hobbies and, most importantly for us, a freakier dress sense.
Over the course of the past two months, a period in which he’s embarked on a global Bullet Train press tour, Pitt has been seen in an above-the-knee linen skirt, apocalyptic raw-hemmed double denim suits, gecko green cotton kit, and lazy tailoring by way of floppy suit-tracksuit hybrids. It’s been a far cry from what we’re used to seeing the Hollywood vet in during his press tours – for the Once Upon A Time In Hollywood press junkets back in 2019 the Fight Club actor was all about Giorgio Armani and Brioni custom-made suits that perfectly hugged his lithe frame.
And 58-year old Pitt is showing no sign of slowing down. Indeed, photographed at the Bullet Train premiere in Seoul, the actor slipped into an eye-catching, bubblegum pink suit, which was the work of his newfound favourite designer pitt-skirt-haans-nicholas-mott-interview”>Haans Nicholas Mott (the majority of Pitt’s recent playful wardrobe comes from the private-label designer). Under the vibrant two-piece, Pitt wore a louche white T-shirt, while for signing autographs outside he covered his face with a bubblegum pink mask.
As well as tapping into Pitt’s outré style, which he has claimed he’s doing because “we’re all going to die, so let’s mess it up,” his latest punchy style serve is also in keeping with one of the biggest fashion trends of 2022: Barbiecore. The unabashedly fun, in-your-face trend which entails anything that Matell’s famous Barbie doll might wear ( so plenty of pink), has taken over TikTok with over 29.3 million hashtags pegged to it.
- Dua Lipa’s famous friends send birthday wishes – Elton John to Donatella Versace
- Bhumi Pednekar serves a classy look in black pant suit and Versace jewellery : Bollywood News
- The Block quitter Elle Ferguson dances in $2,000 heels at Versace party as scandal plays out
- 10 daring looks Gigi and Bella Hadid have worn that show their matching sister style
- Conor McGregor shows off stunning birthday presents for fiancée Dee Devlin as he wears Versace loafers worth €550