There’s only one phrase that adequately describes Dua Lipa‘s year so far: Booked and busy. After stopping in Chicago for Lollapalooza, and before jetting off to Southeast Europe to spend some time in her hometown, the singer was onstage yet again this week in Budapest — and of course, she had a stunning outfit to accompany her performance.
Dua Lipa Instagram
On Thursday, Lipa shared a roundup of photos and concert videos from the August 10 performance at the Sziget Festival. While the pop star has worn many of the same outfits during her Future Nostalgia world tour, she sported a sexy, never-before-seen ensemble comprised of a sleeveless turtleneck bodysuit in a gray alligator skin print paired with black fishnet tights.
Deciding to skip bottoms altogether, Dua’s video showed off the bodysuit’s hip bone-barring high-cut legs as well as a pair of silver drop earrings and black ankle booties. A rosy pink lip, black winged eyeliner, and shimmery shadow completed the singer’s look, and she wore her hair in loose waves parted down the middle.
Lipa’s Budapest appearance comes shortly after she had some much-needed family time in Prishtina, Kosovo, where she wore two iterations of her go-to outfit formula. On Monday, the singer shared a series of photos from her stay that detailed a black-and-white houndstooth Versace corset top and skirt set before posting another dump later that day showing off a bubblegum pink Givenchy nylon crop top and shorts co-ord.
- Dua Lipa’s famous friends send birthday wishes – Elton John to Donatella Versace
- Bhumi Pednekar serves a classy look in black pant suit and Versace jewellery : Bollywood News
- The Block quitter Elle Ferguson dances in $2,000 heels at Versace party as scandal plays out
- 10 daring looks Gigi and Bella Hadid have worn that show their matching sister style
- Conor McGregor shows off stunning birthday presents for fiancée Dee Devlin as he wears Versace loafers worth €550