SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4) — A new art installation, Mi Casa, Your Casa 2.0, opened at Fashion Place, and features several bright red swings.
“The designers wanted to bring that same sense of community to this installation — encouraging everyone to come together and have engaging interactions with one another,” the press release states.
Each swing is surrounded by a bright red frame, which was made to look like small red homes or “casas.” Each swing also features a border of lights lining the base of the frame.
The art installation was designed by Esrawe and Cadena, both celebrated designers who have joined together to establish the firm E+C, based in Mexico City.
The swings will remain open from July 21 through August 20. Fashion Place Mall says to post, tag, and share your photos on social media with #MiCasa23.
- The 10 Fall Fashion Trends Men Need To Know in 2022
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Opens New Store in Atlanta, GA
- The Best Chino Pants for Men
- Champion Logo T-Shirts Are Just $6.50 for Women & $10 for Men at Amazon Today
- Oregon wildfires: What to know about flame-retardant wool, denim and other clothing options