SOUTH BEND — The For the Love of Art Fair takes place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. March 4 and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. March 5 at Century Center, 120 S. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
The art fair features 40 local, regional and Southern artists producing paintings, ceramics, fine woodworking, fine jewelry, stain glass, wearable art and metal sculptures.
The weekend also includes music by the local musicians Mike DeHays on cello performing as Imphormal, The Sand Rabbits and others.
Door prizes awarded every other hour.
Admission is $10 and covers both days; free for ages 12 and younger.
For more information, visit fortheloveofartfair.com.
This article originally appeared on South Bend Tribune: For the Love of Art Fair honors Larry Piser at Century Center
- 'Back-to-school necklace' references may be a sign your child is struggling
- Steven Lagos And His Namesake Jewelry Brand Are Getting Stronger After 45 Years
- Hottest luxury necklaces 2022 from Gucci to Dior and Chanel and more
- At 28, Roxanne Assoulin Was Managing Motherhood & A Jewelry Business
- Olivia Rodrigo Merch That’s More Than ‘Good 4 U’—Including a Candle That Smells Like Her & a Y2K Necklace