Versace-inspired decor. Multiple luxurious bedrooms. Breathtaking waterfront views of Surfers Paradise and the broader Gold Coast Hinterland.
These are the ritzy perks of staying in a luxury $4.5m mansion in Surfers Paradise, owned by notorious Gold Coast identity and former club owner Tim “Sharky” Ward.
And for the pricey sum of $2130 a night, you can call it home too.
The property, listed on rental website Airbnb, boasts an impressive seven bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and a “main river deep water berth”.
“Located on Millionaires Row in Surfers Paradise … this immaculately presented waterfront home is just minutes to the beach, local cafes and restaurants,” the property listing reads.
“Whether travelling for business or pleasure this home has everything you require and is the epitome of luxury.”
The spacious living area is adorned with a styled Harley Davidson motorbike.
The fully furnished property also boasts a games and recreation area, private pool, hot tub, barbecue, ping-pong and air hockey table.
Mr Ward, a colourful Gold Coast identity once dubbed one of the country’s toughest loan sharks, bought the property for $4.3m in 2008, the Gold Coast Bulletin reports.
He earnt a reputation as a money lender and nightclub owner, at times charging 200 per cent on certain loans.
Mr Ward moved to Thailand in 2009, allegedly after learning of a federal police investigation into his activities.
He moved back to the Gold Coast last year due to Thailand’s tough lockdown laws.
- Dua Lipa’s famous friends send birthday wishes – Elton John to Donatella Versace
- Bhumi Pednekar serves a classy look in black pant suit and Versace jewellery : Bollywood News
- The Block quitter Elle Ferguson dances in $2,000 heels at Versace party as scandal plays out
- 10 daring looks Gigi and Bella Hadid have worn that show their matching sister style
- Conor McGregor shows off stunning birthday presents for fiancée Dee Devlin as he wears Versace loafers worth €550