Discounted apparel and footwear items are going to be offered at a new Dick’s Sporting Goods Warehouse Sale store on the Vestal Parkway.
The company is setting up shop in the space that had been occupied by a Price Rite grocery store in the Parkway Plaza.
The Warehouse Sale outlet will be located near the Target department store. It’s just a short distance east of the existing full-line Dick’s Sporting Good store in the Town Square Mall.
The Price Rite store had operated at the site for about seven years. It closed in October 2019. Before that, the space was occupied by a Circuit City electronics store.
According to the Dick’s Sporting Goods website, the new Vestal outlet store’s “grand opening event” was scheduled to run from Friday through Sunday. But additional work needed to be completed before operations could start.
Handwritten signs at the entrance on Friday advised would-be customers that the store was not yet open.
The store website indicates the store will offer significant savings off regular prices for “thousands of styles.” It advises customers that “new styles” arrive weekly.
LOOK: The best minigolf in every state
LET’S GO: The most popular historic sites in America
CHECK IT OUT: Here Are the 77 Most ’70s Things About 1977
- This Popular Clothing Chain Is Closing Stores, Starting Aug. 27
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Opens New Store in Atlanta, GA
- Eden Prairie mall reopens after man uses handgun from store to fatally shoot himself – Twin Cities
- Sun & Ski Sports Shares Region- and Season-Specific Video Content to Stores via Cloud Solution
- Palestinian and Jordanian clothing store puts modern touch on modest clothes