It was reported to police that two males, ages 37 and 38, were allegedly approached by three individuals who pulled a knife and “removed clothing items” from the victims, according to a written statement by the city’s Deputy Commissioner of Public Information.
The suspects fled the scene on foot, while the victims refused medical attention at the scene, police said.
The incident, which authorities say occurred around 3:30 p.m., was reported in the NYPD’s 44th Precinct. Police have not released the street on which it occurred.
Police were not able to provide additional information about the incident on Monday, including what garments were removed, as well as if another motive outside of robbery was being investigated.
Anyone with information in regard to this incident is asked to call the NYPD’s Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477) or, for Spanish, 1-888-57-PISTA (74782). The public also can submit tips on the CrimeStoppers website at https://crimestoppers.nypdonline.org/, or on Twitter @NYPDTips. Police say all calls are kept confidential.
- The 10 Fall Fashion Trends Men Need To Know in 2022
- The Best Chino Pants for Men
- Champion Logo T-Shirts Are Just $6.50 for Women & $10 for Men at Amazon Today
- Oregon wildfires: What to know about flame-retardant wool, denim and other clothing options
- Kids' Clothing Exchange gets students ready for school