Walmart worker Chelsea Jones (@chelseaj1617) has gained a large following on TikTok, where she shares behind-the-scenes secrets from her job at the American retail chain. On 9 August, Jones posted the eighth video to her “What I’ve found working at Walmart” series, which has since gained more than 4 million views on the app.
In the viral clip, one of the mysterious messes Jones found appears to be a large can of beans spilled in the Walmart clothing aisle. She also discovered loose dog food on the ground, a pile of wet paper towels trashed onto the floor, an empty food tray, and a half-drunk bottle of orange juice.
Many TikTok users were shocked by the bizarre items Jones found during her shift, and took to the comments section to share their thoughts on the unexpected messes.
“I feel like it gets worse and worse the longer you work,” one person commented.
“People really just eating a hot meal inside and then dipping,” another user wrote.
Others took the opportunity to share some of the strange things they’ve found while shopping at Walmart as well.
“I once found a positive pregnancy test while I was shopping for paint,” one TikToker said.
Another person claimed they saw “a dead fish in a shopping cart,” while someone else said they noticed “two fully eaten chicken wings” sitting on a shelf.
One former Walmart employee commented, “I used to be in apparel. Have you found meat customers hide under stacks of clothing???”
Unsurprisingly, Jones replied: “Plenty.”
- This Popular Clothing Chain Is Closing Stores, Starting Aug. 27
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Opens New Store in Atlanta, GA
- Eden Prairie mall reopens after man uses handgun from store to fatally shoot himself – Twin Cities
- Sun & Ski Sports Shares Region- and Season-Specific Video Content to Stores via Cloud Solution
- Palestinian and Jordanian clothing store puts modern touch on modest clothes